Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Your Scrapbook Place February Challenge

Happy February everyone, are you ready for a new challenge?  Did you see the winner from last month?  It was posted yesterday, so you can scroll back and check it out.  Now, let's start up our new contest for the month of February


Your Scrapbook Place February Challenge


The theme will be ANYTHING GOES, so create something fun, show us your best work and we can't wait to see it.  Now, we have special twist to the contest that will give you and additional entry  1) create a masculine card.  So you can get TWO entries per card that you enter in our contest.  Also, all entries should please link back to our contest from your blog.  You can review the rest of the rules on the sidebar.  Feel free to grab our badge on the right when playing with us!

Squigglefly is our sponsor for February, they gave us these wonderful images to use for some masculine cards.  Also, please note that they have announced that they will be seeking other endeavors in their lives (like wonderful new babies and grandbabies) so we wish them well with this card challenge to send them on their way.  They will still be giving the winner digi images as prizes.  Hugs to all our Squigglefly friends and artists!


SO lets get started with some inspiration from our Scrapbook Place Challenge Design Team:
Kathy B


Holley
 

Joyce


Pat M



Now share your creation with us!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

10 comments:

  1. I like the image that represents the promise of friendship.
    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove entry #4 as I did not have the correct link and it linked back to YSP blog instead of my own. I will redo it. Thanks.
    Virginia Montagna
    montagnava@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have linked up! Love the inspiration cards from the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and challenge thanks to Holley! I am your newest follower! Your DT cards look beautiful! You have a wonderful sponsor - I love Squigglefly images and was so sad they closed! Thanks for a fun challenge - I just linked up my card and will hopefully be back with a couple more this month! Wishing you and your DT a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again! For my second entry (#17) I went with the masculine theme! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just linked up my third entry (#24) and this card was made for my man so it fits the optional masculine theme - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog - thanks to Holley! Great DT inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you on Paper Playful. Great work by the DT. I'm your newest follower. I've two cards in my post and entered the second as I felt it was suitable for a male. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have linked in a masculine card. Great challenge, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!